Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Who Says Summer Snacks Are Unhealthy?

It's Summer. It's hot. What's better than sitting poolside, muscles glistening, having a nice cold fudgesicle? (Besides legs day of course!).  Pick up a box at your local grocery store and you're looking at a fat and carb encrusted stick flavored chocolate.  One example I saw today had 20g sugar to a measly 3 grams of protein! Well, I've got the solution for you! Protein fudgesicles.

This was my first batch (yes I used bent straws - I didn't have anything else but you can/should use popsicle sticks).

Making these protein filled delicious wonders was simple. Take a box of Jello pudding mix with skim milk. Halfway through mixing throw in however many scoops of protein you want. I used 2xWhey and 1xCasein.  Freeze, eat, get jacked.

I just pulled the first out of the freezer.  Not quite frozen but I couldn't wait anymore. THESE ARE DELICIOUS! Better than store bought. Better than chocolate ice cream.  It was almost frozen but not quite, so thick and cold and very very rick chocolate flavor.  Almost tasted like expensive chocolate cheesecake.  Who'd have thought It's actually good for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment